about the training
Are you looking for a rewarding career that offers on-the-job training and valuable skills? Consider enrolling in a skilled trades apprenticeship program. These programs provide a unique opportunity to learn a trade while also earning a living wage. Skilled trades apprenticeships offer a combination of classroom instruction and hands-on training, allowing you to gain the knowledge and practical experience you need to become a skilled and competent tradesperson. With experienced mentors and a structured training program, apprenticeships provide a clear path to success in the trades, whether you’re just starting out or looking to advance your existing career. Plus, many apprenticeship programs offer job placement and career advancement opportunities, making them a smart choice for anyone interested in building a stable and fulfilling career in the skilled trades. So why wait? Enroll in a skilled trades apprenticeship program today and start building Tennessee.
All applications must be completed in person at Local 572’s Training Center.
Qualifications and Documentation
- You must be 18 years old
- You must have your own mode of transportation
- Provide a Social Security Card
- Provide a Valid Driver’s License or State Issued ID
- Provide a Copy of Birth Certificate
- If Veteran, provide a copy of DD214
- You must provide a high school diploma with official transcripts or a State Accredited G.E.D. certificate and provide the official test scores.
- For applicants that have graduated from college, your college Diploma and Transcripts will be accepted in lieu of high school transcripts.